Friday, February 15, 2008

Work Update

I know that everybody is curious about my lack of work! Here is a long overdue update for those who have been worried about me:

1. This weekend I am facilitating a conference for new AIESEC members in Bursa on intern reception. The main focus of this training will be on conflict management and problem-solving techniques. I am the perfect person for the job after my experience with AIESEC Bursa!

2. I am creating a reception booklet for trainees coming to Bursa which will contain practical advice, information on Turkey and Bursa, and some suggestions for travelling around the country and things to do in Bursa.

3. I will be participating in the Meet My Friend project, which requires me to visit different highschools and make presentations on American culture to Turkish students.

No comments: